We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well and that, despite the challenges of the past months, you are ready to join with us in opening the world up to new adventures.
We wanted to update you and assure you that Katathani Collection has worked very hard within the past months creating a safe, welcoming and pleasurable environment. 100% of our team has truly worked hard to ensure the best and safest possible experience. We created:
Stay Safe with Katathani Collection
– We have redesigned the layouts at all of our facilities.
– Signage has been placed to remind guests to follow safe practices.
– All of our resorts offer ample public spaces, which is perfect to keep safe distances but not too distant.
– We defined our new norms and redesigned all of our service processes.
– New safety protocols and SOPs have been introduced to ensure key safety processes and critical points.
– Safety Protocol= Preparation, Screening, Registration, Service, e-Payments, Cleaning, Disinfecting
– We have introduced touchless technology for check-in/check-out and digital menus to ensure minimal touching.
– Ecolab chemicals, UVC and Ozone machines will be used to disinfect the rooms and critical areas.
– Pools will be checked regularly to ensure safe chlorine and pH levels.
– We will offer personal protection equipment to the staff and guests.
– Our staff will be screened daily before work and during work hours.
– We also offer a COVID testing package from Bangkok Hospital.
– We work with Thailand Safety and Health Administration to evaluate our practices to ensure the best and safest standards.
* In-house clinics are available at The Sands Khao Lak and Katathani.
In closing, explore our wonderful destinations knowing that safety, convenience and wonderful memories will be created at Katathani Collection. On behalf of the entire Katathani team, thank you for your wonderful and continued support. A truly unique Thai hospitality experience awaits you and it will be an honor to be able to serve you.
Stay Safe with Katathani